Turbo M106E - Single Bank Waterproof Onboard Charger - 12V DC - 6 Amp
The Turbo M106E is compact, feature-packed, and epoxy-potted for true, long-term waterproof. This is a true 3-stage automatic charger that has built-in battery type selector which allows user to charge 12V Lead-Acid, AGM, or GEL batteries to their fullest capacities. This is an ideal small charger for recharging 12V battery system up to 72 Ah capacity.
3 Stage Smart Charge
Turbo M charges battery in three sequential stage - Bulk, Absorption, and Float. This mechanism is proven to bring battery to its fullest charge, and also to maintain battery from self discharge.
Turbo ME is fully epoxy potted for true, long-term waterproof, shock and corrosion-resistant. It is IP65 rated (Ingress Protection) for splash proof.
Battery Type Selector
Turbo M allows the user to select different types of 12V DC batteries to charge. The initial factory setting is at "Flooded Lead Acid / AGM Charge Mode". The other two charge modes are "Gel Charge Mode" and "Safe Charge Mode". The Safe Charge Mode is to be used when the user is unable to identify the type of battery in use.
Turbo M charger is prewired with DC output cables (ring terminals). Each cable is equipped with safety inline fuses.
If the charger is protected from over-voltage. If it detects voltage of 16V DC or higher from its connected battery, the charger will shut off due to abnormality.
The Charger limits itself to its maximum current output capacity. If a defective battery or its connected devices try to draw larger-than-provided current from the charger, the charger will not yield current exceeding its maximum output.
The charger is encapsulated to eliminate any internal spark from igniting external surroundings. Internal spark could be potentially generated by misuse or component failure.
Reverse Polarity Protection
The Charger is equipped with safety fuses on its output cables. If a user incorrectly connects a positive output cable to a battery_s negative terminal and vice versa, the fuse will be blown and thus disconnects the charger and the battery. When replacing blown fuses, please use spare fuses provided with the charger or use same rating and size fuses.
Short Circuit Protection
Short Circuit Protection feature protects charger from sudden burst of excessive high current caused when any positive output ring gets in contact with one of the negative output rings.
If the charger detects its ambient temperature higher than the safety threshold, it will shut off to protect the charger from overheat damage. Once the ambient temperature returns to normal, the charger will automatically turn itself on again.
2 Year Warranty
Powermania, at its disretion, provides 2 year limited warranty on Turbo M Chargers against defects in materials or workmanship under normal use.
- Norminal Input Voltage: 100 - 120V AC
- Norminal Input Frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- Maximum Input Current (@120V AC): 2.0 Amps
- Total Output Current: 6 Amps
- Output Voltage / Bank: 13.5 - 14.7V DC
- Number of Output Bank: 1 (Prewired)
- Output Voltage Configuration: 12V DC
- Efficiency: 78%
- Battery Type Setting: 1.Flooded (Lead-Acid) / AGM 2.GEL 3.AGM+
- Charging Voltage (Flooded / AGM): 14.6V (Absorption) / 13.5V (Float)
- Charging Voltage (GEL): 14.1V (Absorption) / 13.8V (Float)
- Charging Voltage (AGM+): 14.7V (Absorption) / 13.6V (Float)
- Maximum Absorption Time: 5 hours
- Operational Temperature: -4°F - 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°F - -185°F
- Output Cable Length: 5'
- AC Power Cord Length: 5'
- Dimension: 6.5" x 4.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 4.7lb
- Recommended Battery Capacity: up to 72 Ah
AGM+ Charge Mode
Gel(Gel Cell) Charge Mode
Lead-Acid / AGM Charge Mode
Over-Voltage Protection Protection
Reverse Polarity Protection
FCC Class A
IP65 (Splash Proof)
Constructed in accordnce to Marine UL 1236
- Charger Output Voltage: 12v
- Charger Output - Amps: 6a
- Charging Banks: 1
- Portable: No
- Charger Input - Voltage: 100/120v
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 8"L WT: 5 lbs
- UPC: 859321002107