Thru-Hull Flush Mounted Transducer
Perfect for water sports which require continuous accurate speed measurements like water-skiing, where boat angles can sometimes interrupt transom mounted senders.
The thru-hull flush mounted temperature and speed sender offer virtually no drag. Easy installation and accuracy makes this sender the perfect choice for water sports.
- 30' (10 Meter) Cable Included
- Requires 2" hole in vessel
- Echo-sounding up to 200'
- Reads Water Temperature and Speed
- Useable Shaft Length: 2.25"
- Bare Wire connection
∗Factory P/N SN2031 and AirMar® P/N 31-590-1-41 (Model ST850)
- Mounting Style: Flush
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: Yes
- Pins: N/A
- Imagining: Standard/Down
- Chirp: No
- Cable Length (Feet): 30
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 1.6 lbs