Chesapeake White 2" Dual Depth & Temp Sounder w/Transom Mount Transducer
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel and domed glass lens.
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (1-61meters) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exists.
Dual Temperature Depth Sounder can display outside air temperatures, bait well or external water water temperatures from 0° C to 100° C (32° F to 200° F)
Comes with Faria SN2011 transom mount transducer w/25' cable and Faria TS0101 Air Temp. Sender w/25' cable.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Imperial and Metric Values
- Domed Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Stainless Steel Bezel
- 199 Foot (61m) Depth Capability
- Audible and Visual alarm for Shallow/Deep Water Conditions
Factory P/N DS1004
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 11.5v to 16v
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 3 lbs
- UPC: 759266138520
Quick Guide (pdf)