Chesapeake White 2" Depth Sounder with In-Hull Transducer
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel and domed glass lens.
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (1-61meters) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exists.
Depth Sounder includes a Faria SN2010 In-Hull Transducer w/20' cable.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Imperial and Metric Values
- 199 Foot (61m) Depth Capability
- Programmable Keel Offest
- Audible and Visual alarm for Shallow/Deep Water Conditions
- Domed Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Stainless Steel Bezel
Factory P/N DS0110
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 11.5v to 16v
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 7"W x 6"L WT: 2.35 lbs
- UPC: 759266138513
Quick Guide (pdf)