SG200 Battery Monitor Kit with Display Shunt & 10M Cable - 12-48 VDC
Balmar’s Expandable, Next Generation Monitor.
- Learns & Displays All Critical Battery Parameters
- State of Charge (SoC%)
- State of Health (SoH%)
- Charge/Discharge Current Flow
- Time Remaining
- History, Faults & Alerts
Support for All Common Battery Chemistries & Voltages
- Including Lead Acid, Lithium (LiFePO4), Standard AGM, TPPL AGM, Carbon Foam AGM, and GEL Batteries
- Supports 12V-48V Battery Banks
- Typically 97% Accurate within 2 Cycles
- Does not Lose Accuracy with Age
Large, Bright Color Display
- Sunlight Readable, Configurable & Dimmable
- 60 Degree Viewing Angle
- Fits in Standard 2 1/16″ Gauge Socket
- Support Multiple Displays (Optional)
- Supports Multiple Battery Banks (Optional)
- Standard Support for 2 Start Batteries (Voltage Only)
- Simple, easy-to-install Point-to-Point Network
Optional Smartphone/Bluetooth® Gateway
- Free iOS and Android Apps (Requires Bluetooth® Gateway PN SG2-0300)
- View All Parameters on your Phone
- Download Product Updates
Balmar has combined recent technology advances to introduce a next generation battery monitor. The SG200 is quite simply the most accurate battery monitor available today.
Balmar has combined the best features of its 1st generation Smartgauge™ with many advantages of a shunt-based amp-hour counting system. Further, we’ve designed a device architecture which facilitates multiple gauges or multiple shunts to be added to the network-allowing the boater to monitor multiple energy storage banks simultaneously from multiple locations.
In addition, the SG200 Color Display is easy to read, configurable and fits any standard 2 1/16″ gauge socket. Now you can determine your battery(s) condition from anywhere on the vessel or vehicle with multiple displays, or simply add the optional Bluetooth® Smartphone App to keep information in your pocket!This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)