The BM-1 is designed to monitor performance of 12 volt lead acid battery systems with capacities of up to 650 Amp hours. It is supplied complete with a precision 100 AMP shunt and a prefabricated cable assembly to enable simple DIY installation. The unit continuously monitors voltage, current (charge or discharge), number of amp/hours (charge or discharge), the batteries state of charge and the time to charge or discharge. This information leads to more efficient use of the battery, which can enhance battery life and reduce the risk of failure.
- Supply voltage: 8-16 volts DC
- Supply current: 3 milliamps
- Battery capacities: 5-650 AMP Hour
- Load Current: 100 Amps Max
- Charge Current: 100 Amps Max
- Shunt: Standard 50 millivolt @ 100 Amp
- 100 Amp shunt link to M8 Ring terminal.
- 5 metre from display unit to battery - fused and fitted with ring terminals for shunt, fuse holder, and M8 ring terminal to battery.
- Standard 110m squre clipper case. High contrast LCD, backlit for night viewing.
- Minimum voltage visual alarm
- Simple operation: 4 keys to select backlight, Volt/Amp/State of charge screen, AMP hours or time to run.