Sealand ECO Holding Tank Vent Filter w/Mounting Bracket, Hardware & Hose Adapters
The innovative concave shape of the SeaLand ECO vent filter assures that malodorous gases are completely filtered through activated odor-adsorbing charcoal media. The result is more thorough odor elimination - and the assurance of more enjoyable boating.
Designed as a direct replacement for previous SeaLand and Dometic vent filters, the new ECO vent filter fits in the same installation brackets as older models. Hose adapters for the most popular vent hose sizes are included with the complete vent filter kit (309311001). Threaded adapters are also included for replacement on many older SeaLand holding tank systems with built-in vent filter.
Now constructed using recyclable plastics, all SeaLand ECO filter components are much more ecologically friendly than previous SeaLand filters and many other current vent filters. The polypropylene hose adapters (plastic #5) for hose sizes or connections that are not needed for an installation can be immediately recycled. The eventually-replaced filter cartridge - made of HDPE (plastic #2) - can also be recycled when properly disposed.
The universal filter cartridge, made with 55% less plastic than previous filter cartridges, fits ALL OE-installed SeaLand ECO vent filters regardless of the vent hose size for easy replacement.
- Improved malodorous gas filtration
- Filter cartridge uses 55% less plastic than previous SeaLand vent filter cartridge
- Earth-Friendly, recyclable plastic components
- Fits in same space and brackets as previous SeaLand vent filters for easy change-over
- Complete kit includes fittings for popular vent hose ID sizes: 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in. (16mm, 19mm 25mm, 38mm)
- One replacment cartridge fits all SeaLand ECO filter sizes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)