Authorized Dealer / 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fit is consistent with standard issue military footwear. Boots should be purchased a full size smaller than casual shoes.
Army tested; Army strong
- The authentic, standard-issue hot-weather boot designed for the hot-weather setting of the Persian Gulf, featuring:
- Class-leading construction: Direct-attach midsole-outsole construction for superior shock absorption and outstanding durability
- Rubber outsole: Oil-, acid-, and slip-resistant Rubber Vibram Sierra™ outsole for navigating diverse terrains
- Removable inner sole: Cushioned orthotic footbed can be removed and washed
- Exceptional ventilation: Nylon-coated brass drainage vents for maximum airflow and rapid drying in wet conditions
- Breathable upper: Made of full-grain coyote suede and 1000 denier Cordura fabric for lightweight comfort
- Lace-to-toe design: Nylon-coated speed hook and eyelet lacing system
- Padded collar: Keeps legs comfortable all day long Authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) and multicam uniforms for Army members and OCP for USAF members. Made in the USA.