M625S Stabilized Thermal Camera with JCU - 30Hz
Next Generation Marine Thermal Vision Cameras
The M-Series pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR???s 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militarys, coast guards, and governmental agencies around the world. With up to 640 x 480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras let you see more ??? and see farther ??? than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
The M-Series creates thermal images with tremendous detail for such an affordable night vision system. You will see more??÷and see farther??÷even in the dead of night. An optional lowlight TV camera provides enhanced navigational abilities during twilight hours. And M-Series cameras also feature detailed, color on-screen symbology for instant access to system status, position, and configuration. Resolution (320 x 240 or 640 x 480 pixels) is model dependent.
- Pan and tilt thermal camera system for night and day navigation
- 2X e-Zoom allows you to magnify distant targets for better viewing and identification
- Gyro-stabilization for steady imagery in rough seas or when zoomed in
- Included Joystick Control Unit allows for full control of the camera system
- Automatic window heater keeps the optics free of ice in cold weather
- Simple Ethernet connectivity and IP addressability for easy installation and control
- FLIR Digital Detail Enhancement??? (DDE) for superior clarity under challenging conditions
What's In The Box?
- M625S Thermal Camera System
- M-Series JCU with weather cover
- 25' Ethernet network cable
- Waterproof Ethernet coupler
- Mounting hardware and gasket kit
- Users Manual